- YES!! Our soy wax does not contain any animal fat to harden the wax. They do not use any animal byproducts.
- Yes, the wax we use is 100% soy wax. This enables us to offer a vegan friendly option.
WHAT IS A WOODEN WICK?
- Two pieces of wood combined for a more powerful burn. Wooden wicks are made of softwood. The wood undergoes a process to get out the moisture before it turns into a wick. Completely natural and FSC certified. These candles use booster wicks which take a bit more heat than normal. Practice makes perfect!
- When you’re ready to relight your candle after the first use - it’s important to know that the dried bits of wick MUST be pushed away or cut to leave at least 1/4” wick for relighting. These candles take a little bit more labor each time they are lit.
- Keep the candle lit for at least 2 hours and at max 4 hours each use. Any less or any longer may effect how saturated the wick will become which could cause a poor relight and frustration.
- Keep the flame on the wick until you see a little of red embers starting to form.
- Wood wick candles may take 2 to 3 tries of lighting the flame on the wick to light.
HOW LONG WILL THE CANDLES BURN FOR?
- 4oz - 20+ HR // 9oz - 45+ HR // 12oz - 60+ HR
WHY WON'T MY CANDLE LIGHT?
Wood wick candles take practice! For the first light, imagine a campfire! Just like these candles, campfires take a few tries to get the heat into the wood to light. Make sure to tilt the jar at a slight angle. Then apply heat for (quick counting) 15 to 20 seconds.
WHY WON'T MY CANDLE STAY LIT?
After you've had the first run-through of your 2 hour initial burn, the next time you go to light your candle you MUST clean the carbon build-up off of the wick. Make sure the candle has completely cooled before going to relight it or touching the wick. Just give the jar a tilt and place the flame to the wick for 15-20 seconds of quick counting.
WHAT IS A MELT POOL?
WHAT IS THE BURN TIME?
WHAT IS TUNNELING?
THE FLAME HEIGHT SEEMS LOW?
WHAT IS THE RETURN POLICY?
- Due to being a handmade product with a lot of time and love we hope you would be able to gift it to another possible candle lover! We know it's tough to smell things off the internet but get in touch before purchasing if you have any questions regarding the scents of any candle.